omg this is crazy y’all! I can’t believe there’s so many of you following me!
As a thank you, I’ll do a promo for the first 100 people to reblog
- please no likes
- i’ll promo everyone (either in random lists or screenshots)
- mbf me
WHY DO PEOPLE CALL IT FUCK, MARRY, KILL WHEN THEY COULD CALL IT BED, WED, BEHEAD
easy there henry
whos henry what thef uck?
*faint laughter from Britian*
livin-on-endorphins said: After you receive this, you must share 5 random facts about yourself and then copy and send to your ten favourite followers :) xx
Thank you lovely! <3
1. I’m trying to catch up on Pretty Little Liars and I’m on season 3 and Toby right now is hurting my feelings and Adam Lambert just had a conversation with Aria and I’m crying.
2. I currently have so many exams to study for and I am not studying for any of them.
3. I love reading and I wish that I had more time to read. Right now I’m reading(around studying) the last Game of Thrones novel. My favourite genre is young adult fiction though. So if anyone wants to talk to me about any book, feel free.
4. I really want to travel when I finish high school and uni. I have wanted to see London so much for the last four years now, and I’d love to travel around America, and Disneyland holy crap. I want to be a travel agent so hopefully that will help me realise my goals.
5. I’m having so much trouble keeping up with my fitness lately, mostly because my treadmill is broken and its really dangerous for me to run outside. I really need to kick-start myself again. My parents are going away in a few weeks so I’m hoping that having a few weeks of healthy eating will help me get back on track.
Thanks again lovely!
- push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.